This is not just an introduction or overview to
Aromatherapy but an in-depth study into the extraction,
distillation and blending of thirty essential oils from plants, plus
relevant massage movements.
You will be taught specific Aromatherapy massage techniques, the art
of creative blending and practical uses for
each of the oils. Sourcing, extracting and distillation of plants,
the benefits and contra-indications of
Aromatherapy and client counselling.
It will be necessary to complete practical assessments (supervised
treatments) in the academy salon, and a series
of case studies.
This qualification is assessment based, with both written papers and
• You must already hold a level 2 Beauty therapy qualification.
• The minimum age for entry to this course is 16 years - no
exceptions. There is no upper age limit.
• No previous experience in Aromatherapy is required, although a
good general education is essential for this
• An excellent level of English is required. You must be able to
speak, read, write and understand English
INCLUDED IN YOUR FEES:
• Full starter kit of essential oils specialy selected to meet the
need of the course
• One uniform (one white tunic top)
• Course notes (you may ask for the notes in advance to assisit you
in your studies)
• Use of modern salon equipment and accessories for class use
• All products are supplied for class use
NOT INCLUDED (BUT REQUIRED):
• A pair of white salon shoes
• Stationary items such as pens, note paper, folders for presenting
your work etc.